Links and Resources of Interest
Episcopal Sites and Resources
- The Online Daily Office (Prayer, Compline, and Devotions with readings and music for each day)
- Episcopal Diocese of Ohio (Northern)
- EPISCOPAL DIOCESE OF SOUTHERN OHIO
- Diocese of West Virginia
- The Hocking Valley Deanery
- Episcopal Church, USA (ECUSA)
- Anglician Church of Canada
- The Southern Ohio Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- The worldwide Episcopal church is called The Anglican Communion (Official Web Portal of the Worldwide Anglican Communion)
- For general information and more links about The Episcopal Church, worldwide, also see The Anglican Domain (Society of Archbishop Justus).
- Online Anglican resources (Society of Archbishop Justus)
- Episcopal Network for Stewardship (TENS)
- Episcopal Church Foundation
- Congregational Development Resources or direct to Episcopal Church Links (more links)
- The Church Pension Group (Resources for priests, lay employees, churches, insurance, pensions, annuities, health care, life planning, and more.)
- Education for Ministry (EFM), a program of theological education-at-a-distance of the School of Theology of the University of the South.
- The Lectionary (A collection of Lectionary resources, updated weekly.)
- The Lectionary Page (Liturgical calender for updoming weeks, both BCP and RCL.)
- Anglicans Online (News and resources, 9000 links)
- Episcopal Cafe ("an independent Web site featuring news, commentary, art, meditations and video")
- Integrity (An Organization of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender [LGBT] Episcopalians)
- Interfaith Alliance (to "Promote democratic values, Defend religious liberty, Challenge hatred and religious bigotry and Reinvigorate informed civic participation")
- Living Church Foundation (Promotion and support of orthodox, catholic Anglicanism)
- Thinking Anglicans (United Kingdom: a discussion forum, intended for "tolerant, thoughtful and understanding exploration")
Outreach and Mission at home and worldwide
- Episcopal Appalachian Ministries Serves as a resource on public policy issues, to educate, and provide mission opportunities relating to the Appalachian region.
- Episcopal Relief and Development; ERD provides emergency assistance, rebuilds, and offers long-term solutions to help people around the world.
- Episcopalians for Global Reconciliation is an emerging network of lay and ordained people wanting to energize thousands of American Episcopalians to reduce the suffering of billions of impoverished people, and contribute to the ongoing spiritual renewal of the Episcopal Church.
- Here is the United Nations' page about
Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
- South American Missionary Society-USA; SAMS recruits, sends and supports missionaries in fellowship with the Episcopal/Anglican Church in Latin America helping to share the Gospel, establish churches, train national church leaders, and minister socially through medical clinics and Christian schools.
The 'webmaster' is Theodore (Ted) Foster.|
Special thanks to George Cohen who in 1980 created the original print of the Parish Building which is used on our stationary and this website.
- Consultants for the most recent website design were Glenda Frost, Curt Sherman, and Sandra Oney.
- While a student at Ohio University, Brian Tomko was the initial Project Director to set up and maintain the CHOGS site:
- These are from many sources and generations, so thanks to all and more photographs are welcome.
FrogNet is our internet provider.
Web Counter by Computer Networking Services, Inc.